Come on down to Vamos for a night of delicious wine and food.
This week we have wines from Chile!
- Millaman Condor Cab Sav Syrah Rose
- Millaman Estate Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- Vina Quintay Clava Coastal Reserve Chardonnay
- Amayna Boya Pinot Noir
- Aquitania Carmenere
And for tapas we’ll be having:
- Hiramasa Kingfish Ceviche
- Focaccia with a red kidney bean and coriander dip
- Salmon with sour cream and dill
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Pork and chorizo Croquettes
- Yoghurt and paprika marinated Chicken skewers seated on smoked eggplant puree
- Black Angus Brisket on mashed potato
Tickets are just $35 each, and can be purchased above.
We recommend to book under the same name so you and your friends ensure the same table.
Get in quick as numbers are limited!
March 8 @ 18:30