Come on down to Vamos for a night of delicious wine and food.
This week we have wines from Chile!
- Millaman Condor Cab Sav Syrah Rose
- Millaman Estate Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- Vina Quintay Clava Coastal Reserve Chardonnay
- Amayna Boya Pinot Noir
- Aquitania Carmenere
And for tapas we’ll be having:
- Hiramasa Kingfish Ceviche
- Focaccia with a red kidney bean and coriander dip
- Salmon with sour cream and dill
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Pork and chorizo Croquettes
- Yoghurt and paprika marinated Chicken skewers seated on smoked eggplant puree
- Black Angus Brisket on mashed potato
Tickets are just $35 each, and can be purchased above.
We recommend to book under the same name so you and your friends ensure the same table.
Get in quick as numbers are limited!
April 19 @ 18:30